Our written customer complaints procedure is below.
If you feel the need to raise a customer complaint, we would already like to apologise!
If you’re not completely happy with our service we’d like to hear about it so we something to put it right. Our aim is to do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best products and service possible. However, sometimes we may not get things right the first time. If this happens we want you to tell us what went wrong so we can put matters right.
- We want to make it easy for you to tell us what went wrong.
- Give your complaint the attention it deserves.
- Resolve your complaint fairly and without undue delay.
- Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was resolved.
How and where to complain.
- In person – Call into one of our showrooms.
- Bury St Edmunds (Head Office) – Unit 3 Barton Retail Park, barton Road, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. IP32 7BE Tel: 01284 700456
- Ely – 12 Forehill, Ely, Cambridgeshire. CB7 4AF Tel: 01353 809717
- Diss – 36 Mere Street, Diss, Norfolk. IP22 4AD Tel: 01379 629407
- Our showrooms are all open Monday to Saturdays 10.00am – 4.30pm
- In Writing addressed to the Managing Director Adrian Lewis at the Head Office address listed above.
- By Phone to the numbers listed above
- By Email to email@example.com
- By Completing our web form below
How long will it take?
We aim to resolve your complaint straight away but if we can’t, then we will contact you within five business days to tell you:
- Why we have not resolved your complaint.
- Who is dealing with your complaint and their direct contact information.
- When we will contact you again.
We aim to resolve your complaint quickly but it may take a little longer if it is complex.
We will keep you informed on a regular basis but if you need an update please contact the person who is handling your complaint.
What happens if we cannot reach an agreement with you?
If we can’t agree a solution within eight weeks, we will contact you giving our reasons for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a final decision.
Issue our final decision letter which will explain our final position.
What if your complaint is related to the sale of Financial Services?
Our aim is always to resolve complaints internally wherever possible. However if after receiving our final decision letter, or eight weeks have passed you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Their contact details are shown below.
Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London. E14 9SR Tel: 0800 0234567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information regarding the Financial Ombudsman Service can be found on their website www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Hopefully you will never need to raise a complaint, but if you do rest assured we will do all we can to resolve the issue for you.