We supply and install a wide range of beautifully designed Aluminium Doors. Offering strength, protection, clean lines and zero maintenance – aluminium is one of the most sustainable materials available
We offer aluminium entrance doors, sliding patio doors, hinged French doors and bi-folding doors.
The look of an aluminium residential door is unique. The strength of this metal allows thin lines and wide expanses of glass. Aluminium doors are elegant, stylish and chic. However, choose the right design, and they can complement a period property just as much as a contemporary build.
As aluminium doors are fantastic at displaying glass, the type of glazing you choose is an important decision. There is a massive range to choose from including leading, bevels, stained, coloured and frosted.
On top of this is the option of coloured aluminium. With over 200 RAL colours for you to choose from, you have a complete say in the overall look. If the choice proves too difficult, our design consultants are more than happy to help you choose the one that is right for you and your home.
There are many good reasons why customers are choosing aluminium doors
- Built to last – Guaranteed never to rust or decay, even in the harshest of weathers, our aluminium doors are durable, strong and with impressive longevity.
- A style choice – Our aluminium doors are slim and lightweight giving you more glass area and less visible frame.
- A vast colour choice – You will be sure to find the perfect colour choice to enrich your home. The colour is applied as a powder coating finish with colourfast and guaranteed never to rust or flake.
- Environmentally-friendly – Aluminium is one of the most environmentally-friendly metals on the planet. On a percentage basis, it is the most recycled of any industrial metal. This means that aluminium windows are a great eco-friendly choice. Not only do they last decades rather than years, but they are also highly sustainable and can be recycled endlessly.
- Perfect for the UK climate – All our aluminium doors are thermally broken. This ensures that the cold temperatures during the cooler months do not permeate from outside to the inside frame.
- Keeping you safe – All our aluminium doors are tested to PAS 24:2012, the enhanced security performance requirement for doors in the UK. These doors are also designed in accordance with the standards required by Secured by Design, the national police initiative that aims to reduce and prevent crime in properties across the UK.
Introducing the most secure Aluminium Door lock on the market
Our Sold Secure Diamond lock is fitted to all our doors as standard. This lock is tested against all known break-in methods. It is master locksmith-tested and has passed the SSD, also known as the toughest test in the industry. It has the highest TS007 test rating of three stars, as well as one Sold Secure Diamond – which is the standard most three stars locks can’t achieve. Its performance when it comes to protecting you and your home has very few rivals. All doors meet PAS 24 as standard and upon a slight glazing specification upgrade can be manufactured to meet the Secured by Design standard.