Frames Conservatories Direct offers a diverse range of beautifully designed Fascias in Diss.
There are so many specific styles available from our selections that suit all types of buildings. Our range can be made bespoke, comes in a number of different profiles and are designed to suit all styles of property.
We founded our company on the belief that we offer the highest standards in the industry. From initial enquiry right through to the finish, we ensure our customers remain content with every aspect of our service. Everything from our level of craftmanship to a hassle-free installation is designed to make sure you enjoy your experience with us. Our promise to each and every one of clients includes:
- Fully inclusive pricing – Absolutely NO hidden extras.
- Fully trained and highly skilled installation teams.
- Experienced surveyors working with you for you.
- Customer service that goes the extra mile.
To a lay person, the roofline may not spring out as a prominent feature of a house. However, looking along the average street, the most attractive houses will have a healthy roofline, and others will have one that visibly needs sprucing. The fascias, soffits and guttering all provide the finish to the appearance of a house. They also play a very important role in the structure of the building.
Fascias are the part of the roofline located under the lower roof edge. They are attached from the trusses and are there partly to support the bottom row of roof tiles. They also carry the guttering which can at any time be managing the flow of gallons of water. In short, fascias need to look good, be fixed securely and be made from the strongest, most reliable materials.
The fascias from Frames Conservatories Direct are made from UPVC. This allows them to be sturdy and maintenance-free. Coming in a range of colours, they can be matched seamlessly with our selection of soffits and guttering to provide a polished appearance to your property’s roofline.
As fascias and soffits suppliers that can last decades without any intervention, we offer the following profiles for Fascias in Diss:
- Ogee Fascias
- Scalloped Fascias
- Convex Fascias
- Concave Fascias
Our fascia boards are made bespoke, so you can dictate the width that you require. However, the normal measurements range from 175mm – 450mm. If you’re unsure what specification you will need for your property, our consultants are more than happy to advise when selecting fascias in Diss.
As part of our roofline service in Diss, Frames Conservatories Direct will:
- Remove all old roofline components including fascias, soffits, guttering and barge boards.
- Remove and replace old felt under the first row of tiles
- Attach brand new fascias to your roofline
- Fit new felt tray with concealed over fascia ventilation.
- Replace roof tiles back to original position
- Allow you to approve new roofline before we complete the works
- Remove all rubbish from site
We organise our own scaffolding and access equipment and comply with all the Work at Height 2005 Regulations.
Changes to your house, no matter how small, can be a big decision. With our Fascias Diss installation, we want you to be completely at ease with our service and products. To give you peace of mind, we promise:
- 10 Years Insurance Backed Guarantee
- A Professional Service From Start To Finish
- Flexible Funding Options
- The Highest Level Of Security And Energy Efficiency
- Award Winning Customer Satisfaction
- The Only Installer In The Area With a BSi Kitemark For Installation
If you are curious about fascias for your home in Diss, chat us today on 01379 629 404 or fill out our online form online and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible with an answer to your needs.
Allow us to offer our premiere customer service and installation expertise as your hometown complete home improvement centre.
Owner and Managing Director
Frames Conservatories Direct