Be the envy of your neighbourhood with a new and updated roofline in Diss from Frames Conservatories Direct.
Your roofline is only as strong and durable as the materials that make it up. The sun, wind, rain, and snow are tough on your home’s roofline so it’s absolutely crucial that you have a sturdy roofline.
Making sure your roofline looks clean and is properly functioning is important to maintain the beauty of your home’s exterior…and when your home is in Diss having a roofline that’s old or damaged will just stick out like a sore thumb.
Frames Conservatories Direct offers a diverse range of beautifully designed Roofline products. This work is carried out to improve the look of a house exterior and offers outstanding results.
We founded our company on the belief that we offer the highest standards in the industry. From initial enquiry right through to the finish, we ensure our customers remain content with every aspect of our service.
Everything has been designed to give you an enjoyable experience – from our level of craftsmanship to a hassle-free installation. Our promises to each and every one of our clients includes:
- Fully inclusive pricing – Absolutely NO hidden extras.
- Fully trained and highly skilled installation teams.
- Experienced surveyors working with you for you.
- Customer service that goes the extra mile.
So many houses have a neglected roofline. This leads to an unkempt appearance particularly at the front of the property. First impressions count, and taking care of your roofline can vastly improve the look of your home.
Not only does it look better, roofline work prevents any structural damage like rot or damp. Our roofline work consists of:
We also take care of the bottom rows of tiles on a roof, and can check the top section of pointing and brickwork. This is just to enhance the health of the roof and can pick up any potential issues.
Roofline maintenance can be a time-consuming process, and one best left to professionals. Working at such heights can be dangerous without the correct equipment. Fortunately, Frames Conservatories Direct carry out a full roofline service according to strict health and safety rules. We organise our own scaffolding and access equipment and comply to the Work at Height 2005 Regulations.
As part of the roofline service, Frames Conservatories Direct will:
- Remove all old roofline components including fascias, soffits, guttering and barge boards.
- Remove and replace old felt under the first row of tiles
- Attach brand new fascias to your roofline
- Fit new felt tray with concealed over fascia ventilation
- Install a bird comb barrier to prevent birds from nesting in the soffits
- Replace roof tiles back to original position
- Allow you to approve new roofline before we complete the works
- Remove all rubbish from site
Our fascias, soffits and guttering are all constructed from UPVC. This allows them to be robust, cost-effective and maintenance-free.
All our roofline products come in a range of colours and styles that will complement your home and personal taste. These colours include white, white ash, golden oak, rosewood, black ash and brown. We can even match an existing shade if required.
We also have available dry verge and rainwater systems in co-ordinated colours.
All of our UPVC roofline comes with a long guarantee of up to 10 years against warping, cracking and discolouration.
Changes to your house, no matter how small, can be a big decision. With our roofline installation, we want you to be completely at ease with our service and products. That’s why, as part of our peace of mind promise, we offer:
- 10 Years Insurance Backed Guarantee
- A Professional Service From Start To Finish
- Flexible Funding Options
- The Highest Level Of Security And Energy Efficiency
- Award Winning Customer Satisfaction
- The Only Installer In The Area With a BSi Kitemark For Installation
To see how replacing your roofline can help change the look of your home in Diss, please fill in the online form above and we will contact you as soon as possible. Or you can speak to someone directly by calling us on 01379 629 404.
We look forward to working with you and being a part of your home improvement adventures.
Owner and Managing Director
Frames Conservatories Direct