The best soffits in Ely from Frames Conservatories Direct!
If you’re a homeowner in Ely, the chances are that you go to great lengths to maintain the looks and function of your home. However, it might be worth paying attention towards the top of your property. The soffits and roofline are one of the most neglected areas of a house, but they also have a vital role to play.
A soffit is the area which forms a ceiling from the top of an exterior house wall to the outer edge of the roof. Also known as “the eaves”, they are found just beneath the fascia board on the roofline of a building.
Soffits helps to secure the roof and trusses and also helps manage the flow of water during a downpour. Being exposed to the elements makes your soffits vulnerable to cracks and warping. Damaged soffits can in turn cause damp, leaks and compromise the integrity of the roof.
However, Frames Conservatories Direct offers a diverse range of beautifully designed, robust soffits. Made from UPVC, these provide protection, a neat finish and zero maintenance.
We founded our company on the belief that we offer the highest standards in the industry. From initial enquiry right through to the finish, we ensure our customers remain content with every aspect of our service. Everything has been designed to give you an enjoyable experience – from our level of craftsmanship to a hassle-free installation. Our promises to each and every one of our clients include:
- Fully inclusive pricing – Absolutely NO hidden extras
- Fully trained and highly skilled installation teams
- Experienced surveyors working with you for you
- Customer service that goes the extra mile
Using our range of soffits products protects your roofline and improve the overall look of your house.
Rooflines can be easily neglected simply because of the area they are located. Soffit maintenance is no mean feat, and should normally be left to the professionals.
Frames Conservatories Direct not only supplies outstanding UPVC soffits, but also carries out full service, inspection and replacements.
As part of our soffit and roofline service, Frames Conservatories Direct will:
- Remove all old roofline components including fascias, soffits, guttering and barge boards.
- Remove and replace old felt under the first two row of tiles
- Attach brand new soffits to your roofline
- Fit new felt tray with concealed over soffit ventilation
- Replace roof tiles back to original position
- Install a bird comb barrier to prevent birds from nesting in the soffits
- Allow you to approve new roofline before we complete the works
- Remove all rubbish from site
We carry out a full service so thorough that it shouldn’t require any more work for many years to come.
We organise our own scaffolding and access equipment and comply with all the Work at Height 2005 Regulations.
Our soffits come in a range of colours and styles to suit your home and personal taste.
Soffits can be non-ventilated or ventilated for cooling the loft space. A grill that covers the venting opening on the bottom of the soffit is called a soffit vent which we can supply if required. If you’re unsure about exactly what you require, our team is on hand to help. You can even view some of your soffits and roofline products at our exhibition centre in Bury St Edmunds.
Changes to your house, no matter how small, can be a big decision. With our cladding installation, we want you to be completely at ease with our service and products. That’s why, as part of our peace of mind promise, we offer:
- 10 Years Insurance Backed Guarantee
- A Professional Service From Start To Finish
- Flexible Funding Options
- The Highest Level Of Security And Energy Efficiency
- Award Winning Customer Satisfaction
- The Only Installer In The Area With a BSi Kitemark For Installation
To see how our soffits can help change the look of your home, please fill in the online form above and we will contact you as soon as possible. Or you can ring us now on 01353 809 701.
We look forward to working with you and helping your vision come to life.
Owner and Managing Director
Frames Conservatories Direct